Monday, August 4, 2008

FLYING HIGH

High on four bottles of beer or riding high on winning the much coveted trophy of the season; I plunge into minutes of eternal bliss .I am surrounded by amplified sounds, magnified pictures, eye-stinging bright colours and the yelp of joy which resonates throughout my body. I turn deaf, dumb and blind. Flying high, so high, I don’t see the ground. The existence or non- existence of my roots don’t bother me.

High on the gazes that follow me along the street! Good or Bad. High on hope! High on the music, that transforms my mind while my soul undergoes metamorphosis. High on food that mesmerizes me with its smell and captures my taste buds with its flavour. Intoxicated by the scent of the flowers and the sight of the butterflies, who seem equally intoxicated!

High on the praises thrown at me from all directions! High on all the smiles I receive for being what I am. High on the prayers I offer, for myself and the world around me. High on meditation!
High on top of a mountain where I interact with the clouds, rains and hailstorms! Sitting high on top of heaps of cash and gold!

High on positive vibes generated by my team-mates seconds before a match! High on negativity generated by my addicted peers!

High on life!

1 comment:

PaRaNoiDsLaYeR said...

darn...!!!
lady u seem too high always...what are u on ???
MJ/COKe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Kachuism by Kachu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.